Tonight, the moon has rose in a crimson red
今晚月亮漲成血紅色
But roses gotta wither, so I'll live forever instead
但是玫瑰會枯萎,所以我會永遠活著
And now I can't get rid of all of these thorns in my head
而現在我無法擺脫我頭腦中所有的荊棘
Bring on the hemorrhaging, I guess I'll live inside your memory
引起出血,我想我會活到你的記憶裡
Another distorted story that ignored the deceased
另一個歪曲的故事忽略了死者
I'll live inside of a castle, pray I'm never released
我會住在城堡裡,祈禱我永遠不會被釋放
I'd rather kick it in the dungeon, cuz I'm that kind of beast
我寧願在城堡裡無所事事,因為我是那種野獸
I'll bet my heart on the cards, because I trust me the least
我把我的信念押在紙牌上,因為我最不信任我
Pressure mounting, but I'm doomed without it
壓力越來越大,但沒有它我註定要一敗塗地
Precious moments zooming by, don't doubt it
寶貴記憶飛逝而過,莫要懷疑
Rest is ephemeral, scream and shout it
休息是短暫的,尖叫和大喊吧
The best don't sleep, I was all about it but
最棒的是不會入眠,我曾完全認同但
Reaping keeps you tucked in the shadows
收割讓陰影籠罩你
This creeping feeling of identity battles
這種令人毛骨悚然的身份爭奪感
Closing in on every side of me.
逼近著我的每一面。
Red tomorrow, Red today
明日赤,今日紅
Dread, sorrow Can't turn away
恐懼,悲傷,無法遠離
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
時間,我將永遠是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune but hold your breath, guess who's running the show?
當花瓣飛舞時,我會隨著你曲調起舞但請屏住呼吸,猜猜誰在主持這場演出?
And when this red runs black, I'll ask you was I everything you imagined?
當紅化成黑時,我會問你,我是你想像的一切嗎?
When my time's finally up, the sun's falling down, I'll turn to stone again.
當時間終到,太陽下落,我會再次化成石。
Every day is a fight to stay relevant
每一天在努力與時俱進
And it cannot last, so I'll relish it
這不可持久,所以我會享受它
And our planet's vast, but this hole's a ditch
我們的星球遼闊,但這洞是一條溝渠
Ya toss out the past, and you can strike it rich
拋開過去,你也可以暴富
Nobody asked, but the mask is an alright fit
沒人過問,但這面具還算合適
And this fiction's no disaster, in spite of it
這部小說並非災難,儘管如此
I stay curious. What comes after it.
我保持好奇,之後會發生什麼?
So mysterious, and yet, I exist.
如此玄妙,然而,我依然存在。
Hold on, stay beautiful, stay young
堅持住,保持美麗,維持青春
There are blades to be swung yet
還有刀刃未被揮動
Rising soon, regard the moon reflected in the crimson sung tonight...
今夜詠唱的赤紅倒映出的明月,即將升起
Red tomorrow, Red today
明日赤,今日紅
Dread, sorrow, Can't turn away
恐懼,悲傷,無法遠離
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
時間,我將永遠是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune but hold your breath, guess who's owning the throne?
花瓣飛舞時,我會隨著你曲調起舞但請屏住呼吸,猜誰掌控著王座?
So, come alive now
所以現在活過來吧
Once again, so I can chase you down
這樣我可以再次追逐你
We are 5 minutes away from the end that's come
我們離到來的結局只有五分鐘
Continue slashing forward, I must
披荊斬棘,是我必須做的
Or else just fade away...
不然就是消逝……
There's a drive to strive inside all of us
我們每個人都有奮鬥的動力
A never-ending ouroboros
一條永無止境的奧羅波若蛇
Sinking way deep down and it's all because
深陷海底都是因為
I kept thinking that reaping is all there was
從始到終我一直認為收穫就是一切
And is now I gotta find a way out, escape, how?
我要找到出路逃走,怎麼做?
Fate has a funny way of shaking the weak down
命運以一種有趣的方式使弱者屈服
Am I gonna peak now? Future looking bleak, wow
我現在要登頂了嗎?前景黯淡,哇
Somehow incomplete, after all.
終究,不知何故的殘缺。
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
時間,我將永遠是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune, don't hold your breath for me
花瓣飛舞時,我會隨著你曲調起舞,不要對我有所期待
And when this red runs black, I'll ask you was I everything you imagined?
當紅化成黑時,我會問你,我是你想像的一切嗎?
When my time's finally up, the sun's falling down, I'll turn to stone again.
當時間終到,太陽下落,我會再次化成石。
So, come alive now
所以現在活過來吧
Once again, so I can chase you down
這樣我可以再次追逐你
We are 5 seconds away from the end that's come
我們離到來的結局只有五秒
From here on out it's only just, me and this bloodlust
從此刻開始,只有我和這殺戮欲
I'd rather just fade away...
我寧願消逝……