關於「我」/「奧爾菲斯」的迴廊是遊戲《第五人格》角色小說家的角色曲。
就如同他曾寫過的一些故事,這座為人性打造的迷宮由他一手鑄成。這些錯綜複雜的階梯足以擾亂任何一顆心,甚至足以將自己掩埋其中。在某些時刻,他不再專注於迴廊中那些默然的人群:他想要回頭看一眼月色為自己投下的影子,卻在產生這個念頭的時刻,再度停住了。
In the dim hollows, the eyes linger,
幽壑微光,雙眸徘徊;
Mist rise from vials, a soft tale told before, drowned in dusk,
霧自藥瓶升起,往昔故事沉暮靄;
I cannot reach, dark echoes drifting… thinning…
我難觸及,餘燼回聲漂散……黯淡……
Might this destiny, a muted warning in deep shadow.
此刻是否繫結命運,在幽黯裡無聲示警。
Writing mysteries, hunting pieces,
書寫著謎團,追尋著碎片,
Words on page, but my soul is broken pieces,
紙上的字句,卻將我的靈魂分裂成片,
Story and truth, both tangled as one.
故事與真相,糾纏成一體,
Speak of truth, I doubt myself, in every riddle, be you or be me,
談論真相時,我懷疑自己,在每一個謎題中,是你,還是我?
I stand the scene, I’m chasing
我站在這場景中,追逐著什麼?
Lies the heart that’s been lost in stage...
那顆迷失在時光中的心,隱藏著謊言...
A thousand faces, who is the real?
千張面孔,誰才是真正的面目?
Once again,
再次面對,
facing (the) unknown me, are you me,
那個陌生的自己,你是我嗎?
or the shadow hiding the truth where I got lost and…whom I used to be?
還是那個隱藏真相的影子,我曾迷失的地方,曾經的模樣呢?
Reflections,
迷牆迴音,
echo in the walls, what fate hold or implied?
回聲在這些迷牆中打轉,命運究竟握著什麼?
Memories drift beyond my reach…
然而記憶卻飄逝在無法企及的地方...
All truths untold in silence
一切隱而未宣的真相,仍靜默無聲…