but it’s never been about you
但你不曾成為真正的主角
but cement your feet, a statue
但你駐足於此,雕塑一樣
but you’d rather make up something
但你寧願為自己編織幻想
You were never good for nothing
但你將要染指權利的巔峰
Leading me in circles
敷衍著每一次斡旋
you drive me insane
我們何不開始狂歡
Hit hard, I gave it all
奮力一擊,我已竭盡全力
Hit hard, a family tie, oh,
全力一擊,一切為了家族,oh~
but you’d rather just fight.
你希望這只是一場鬧劇
Your dirt never washed off in an April shower
四月的雨也未能沖刷去你身上的血汙
You’re crushed by the weight of those you can’t devour
那些糾纏紛紛的宿敵們讓你不堪重負
You’re armed, but the plan never executed
你有最精良的武器,但計畫從未有執行
You’re shocked that you’d hold a gun and never shoot it
你感到萬分的震驚,但你的槍從未響起
Regulating when the rules are simply saturated
「防患於未然」
Is it everything or is it just that I’m insane?
「錯的是這個世界,還是我?」
Hit hard, I gave it all
全力一擊,我付出了我的一切
You tried and failed and fell, whoa…
你嘗試,你失敗,你再起不能
All of this to say you lost it all to gain some power,
所有的一切都代表著:你捨棄你的一切,只為換取至高無上的力量
All of this to say you plant a seed and kill the flower,
所有的一切都意味著:你播下新生的種子,殺死已然綻放的艷麗花朵
All of this to say you talk your way into your silence,
所有的一切都說明著:緘默是你最稱心的語言
All of this is just a ploy to force your hand to violence.
所有的一切都在逼迫著你訴諸暴力
It‘s a waste of time
這只是在浪費時間
Thinking you got tough
你以為自己已經足夠堅強
When it’s never really been enough…
事實上你的堅強遠遠不夠
Hit hard, I gave it all,
沉重的打擊,我付出了一切
You tried and failed and fell.
你嘗試,你失敗,你壯烈成仁