This town is not a nice place
這小鎮危機四伏
For little fillies all alone
不適合淑女逗留
There are lots of twists and corners
這兒無數幽暗小路
That could lead to the unknown
通向未知的恐怖
Let me guide your way
跟上我腳步
And I'll be sure to help you through
讓我為你們領路
You could really use a friend out here
患難之時正好遇上我
And luckily for you...
實在是你們幸運
I'm the friend that you need
好朋友,就我這樣
When you're lost and don't know what to do
帶你們走出迷茫
I'm your pal, your amigo
我正是好朋友
Useful and resourceful, too
機智又能頂上用
And my help, you'll concede
有了我,幫助你
Is a plus guaranteed
困難也,變容易
You can call and I'll come running
隨叫隨到
'Cause I'm the friend you need!
我正是你用得著的朋友
He's a friend indeed!
他就是你們頂得上用的朋友
You need a bud to spot the danger
讓朋友替你發現危險
A pal to stop the creep
擋住暗箭偷襲
A chum and not a stranger to assist
而不是讓陌生人來代替
You need a bro who is cunning
讓機智的朋友
That can help you take the leap
帶你一躍而起
A friend who knows what's lying in the mist
帶你們穿過濃密霧氣
Don't fear these darkened alleys
別害怕幽暗小巷
They're scary, yes, I know
它確實可怕 我懂
Why, you could use a friend
你需要個朋友
To protect you wherever you go
能在身旁守候
And such a dazzling beauty
瞧你多麼耀眼美麗
Covered in dirt and muck
卻身陷汙泥
But now your fate is changing
但運氣就要來了
'Cause I'm the friend that you need
好朋友,就我這樣
When you're lost and don't know what to do
帶你們走出迷茫
I'm your pal, your amigo
我正是好朋友
Lookin' out for friends like you
你我友誼長又久
And my help, you'll concede
有了我,幫助你
Is a plus guaranteed
困難也,變容易
Just call and I'll come running
隨叫隨到
We'll say it's agreed...
你們一定會同意
Here. Tell Verko, "My place, twenty minutes." I've got something that will "magically" erase all my debt.
來 告訴沃克 二十分鐘後老地方 我有貨能像魔法般一下子還完我的債款
'Cause I'm the friend you need!
好朋友就是我!
He's a friend indeed!
朋友就在這!