At the Gala!(At the Gala!)
就在今晚 就在今晚
At the Gala.In the garden
就在今晚 就在花園
I'm going to see them all
它們統統在等待
All the creatures.I'll befriend them at the Gala!(At the Gala!)
所有動物 今晚會成為我的朋友(她的朋友)
All the birdies.And the critters
無論小鳥 還是小獸
They will love me big and small
全部愛我不分說
We'll become good friends forever
我們是永遠的朋友
Right here at the Gala!
一切就在今晚
All our dreams will come true
我們的夢想會實現
Right here at the Gala,At the Gala!
一切就在今晚 就在今晚
At the Gala (It's amazing)
就在今晚(多麼美妙)
I will sell them (Better hurry)
我會賣掉(一切乘早)
All my appletastic treats (Yummy yummy)
我的蘋果小點心(味道真好)
Hungry ponies (They'll be snacking)
饞嘴小馬(情不自禁)
They will buy them (Bring your money)
會來捧場(帶著金幣)
Caramel apples, apple sweets (Gimme some)
烤蘋果和蘋果糖(就要它)
And I'll earn a lot of money
我將滿載財富回鄉
For the Apple family!
為蘋果世家爭光
All our dreams and our hopes from now until hereafter
我們現在和未來的追求與夢想
All that we've been wishing for will happen at the Gala,At the Gala!
一切美好的心願 成真就在今晚 就在今晚
At the Gala.All the royals
就在今晚 就在宮殿
They will meet fair Rarity
都見識我的妙曼
They will see I'm just as regal at the Gala!(At the Gala!)
我的雍容華貴畢現就在今晚(就在今晚)
I will find him,My Prince Charming
我將見到 白馬王子
And how gallant he will be
他將是多麼殷勤
He will treat me like a lady
他定會待我如淑女
Tonight at the Gala!
一切就在今晚
This is what we've waited for to have the best night ever
這是我們憧憬已久最棒的一晚
Each of us will live our dreams.Tonight at the Gala!At the Gala!
我們懷揣著夢想 一切就在今晚 就在今晚
To fly with those great ponies
與他們一同翱翔
The Wonderbolts, their daring tricks
閃電天馬夢幻特技
Spinning 'round and having kicks
迴旋 空翻與飛踢
Perform for crowds of thousands
觀眾們成千上萬
They'll shower us with diamonds
如鑽石閃亮耀眼
The Wonderbolts will see me right here at the Gala!
偶像們與我相見 一切就在今晚
All we've longed for,All we've dreamed,Our happy ever after
我們的追求 我們的憧憬 還有我們的夢想
Finally will all come true,Right here at the Grand Gala,At the Gala!
終於都將會實現 一切就在今晚 就在今晚
I am here at the Grand Gala
我來到了盛大典禮
For it is the best party
夢寐以求的時機
But the one thing it was missing
可是聚會沒有萍琪
Was a pony named Pinkie
又怎麼可能有趣
For I am the best at parties
大家都知道那派對
All the ponies will agree
是我拿手好戲
Ponies playing,Ponies dancing
小馬舞蹈 小馬遊戲
With me at the Grand Gala!
都與我不分離
Happiness and laughter at the Gala.At the Gala!
歌聲歡笑 一切就在今晚 就在今晚
At the Gala (At the Gala)
就在今晚(就在今晚)
With the Princess (With the Princess)
相約公主(相約公主)
Is where I'm going to be (She will be)
我是多麼歡喜(她實在歡喜)
We will talk all about magic and what I've learned and seen (She will see)
我們將談天和談地 我的魔法和經歷(和經歷)
It is going to be so special
單獨與她暢談
As she takes time just for me(This will be the best night ever!)
我實在等不及(這將是最棒的一晚)
Into the Gala we must go.We're ready now, we're all aglow
我們的節日 我們走 我們昂首挺胸氣抖擻
Into the Gala, let's go in and have the best night ever
我們的節日 大家來 最棒的一夜在等待
Into the Gala, now's the time.We're ready and we look divine!
我們的節日 就現在 我們大家看著多神采
To meet! To sell! To find! To prove! To whoop! To talk!
結交 賣掉 見到 證明 呼喊 暢談
Into the Gala.Into the Gala
最棒的一晚 最棒的一晚
And we'll have the best night ever!
這將是最棒的一晚