When I was just a filly, I found it rather silly
當我還是頭小馬駒 是那麼不明事理
To see how many other ponies I could meet
不知道有如此多朋友能相遇
I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need
我曾讀書痴迷 卻不懂心裡所需
Other ponies to make my life complete
那讓生命豐富多彩的友誼
But there was one colt that I cared for
但他曾是我的唯一
I knew he would be there for me
隨時隨地不離不棄
My big brother, best friend forever!
我的哥哥,最好的朋友
Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together
兄妹情深似海永遠親密無間
He taught me how to fly a kite (Best friend forever!)
等我將風箏放飛(最好的朋友)
We never had a single fight (We did everything together!)
我們從不吵嘴(永遠親密無間)
We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams
分享夢想分享渴望
I miss him more than I realized
我對他的思念
Your big brother, best friend forever
你的大哥,最好的朋友
Like two peas in a pod, you did everything together
兄妹情深似海 永遠親密無間
And though he's, oh, so far away
希望你陪在我身旁
I hoped that he would stay
你去遠在彼方
My big brother best friend
我的永好友大哥