八音盒響起,周圍的一切正隨著瑪格麗莎的舞步一同旋轉——她將手臂打出一條優美的弧線,就在指尖之近的地方,她如此清晰地看到一些事物不斷湧現,又不斷逝去:那些被刻下又被隨意劃去的姓名,那些華美醉人的裝點,那些偽裝成珍愛的話語。
Another name and another mask
另一個名字,另一張面具,
A fleeting hope and a simple task
一瞬希望,輕巧的一步。
The music plays, I will twirl once more
音樂響起,我再度旋轉,
Forever bound to this endless, and tireless wander
永遠被這顛沛流離束縛。
Jewels, smiles, they both light my stage,
珠寶、笑容,點亮我的舞台,
But none of them can calm my deep desire.
卻無法熄滅那些隱在的渴求。
I dance alone, yet the crowds adore,
我獨自起舞,引眾人歡呼,
The shine, soon fades, I will seek for more.
而光輝漸逝,卻渴望更多。
Music slows, but Ican't stop,
樂曲放緩,我無法停歇,
My feet still move and I feel the drop.
舞步依舊,我深墜其中。
Room grows cold, lights grow dim,
身周冷寂,燈光昏暗,
Walls close in as my world spins thin.
高牆逼近,塵世纖薄。
The music calls but I can’ t break– free.
樂曲仍在迴響,而我無可掙脫。
The crowd grows thin, the calls die down,
人群散去,歡呼漸息,
Another jewel, another gown.
又一枚珠寶,又一襲華服。
But still I spin, and though time stands still,
被困死在時間的牢籠,我依舊旋轉
Chasing a dream that’ s just beyond my grasp and will.
追逐一個遙不可及的夢。
The music fades, and I find despair,
音樂漸弱,絕望逼近,
Yet here I stand, a lone fool laid bare.
而孤獨的愚者仍袒露胸襟。
The mirror cracks, as I see my face,
鏡子碎裂,映射面龐,
But find no trace of any worth or grace.
完滿的痕跡卻一絲難尋
Round and round and round and round
旋轉,旋轉,旋轉,旋轉,
The dance owns me,
無盡的舞步將我佔據
Gained it all, but my soul just spins around,
我也佔有更多,但靈魂依舊逡巡
Round and round and round and round
旋轉,旋轉,旋轉,旋轉,
This empty world, I’ m locked within
我被鎖在這空洞的世界。
The music stops, I still spin
音樂停歇,而旋轉不息。
A dancer bound by such an endless pain and sorrow.
——一個無盡的舞者,被苦痛與悲傷束縛。
A dancer bound by endless pain and sorrow.
——一個無盡的舞者,被苦痛與悲傷束縛。