你的骨頭被荒涼的風颳的乾乾淨淨。你的避難所和你一樣,不復存在。(Your bones are scraped clean by the desolate wind. Your Vault will now surely die, as you have.)
死後的黑暗等待著你。願你在另一個世界享受太平。(The darkness of the afterlife is all that awaits you now. May you find more peace in that world than you found in this one.)
即使是食腐鳥也不會對你那滿是輻射的屍骸感興趣。(Not even the carrion eaters are interested in your radiated corpse.)
你的生命止於荒野。(Your life ends in the wasteland.)
廢案(Cut)
輻射的蔓延折磨著你的身體。你看著自己悽慘的死去。你的旅程已經結束。(The radiation has taken its toll. Your death was lingering and extremely painful. Your adventure is done.)
儘管你驍勇善戰,但仍是徒勞的。你殘破的身軀在槍林彈雨中倒下,你的生命就此在荒野中畫上句號。(You fought valiantly, but to no avail. Your twisted and ruined body goes down in a hail of bullets, and thus ends your life in the wasteland.)
《輻射2》
安息吧,天選者。(Rest in peace, Chosen One.)
你已魂歸天際。(You have perished.)
荒野奪走了你的生命。阿羅由試著派遣其他人尋找樂園創造器,但都失敗了,你的村莊也會一樣。(The wasteland has claimed your life. Arroyo attempts to send out others to search for the GECK, but they die quickly, and the village soon follows.)
你已經死了。你的村莊因饑荒不復存在。(You have died. Your village is lost, doomed to die of starvation.)
你已經死了。你將樂園創造器送回到村莊的任務,失敗了。(You have died. Your quest to find the Garden of Eden, and return it to your village, has failed.)
你已經死了。你永遠不知道那被綁架的村子裡發生了什麼。(You have died. You shall never know what happened to your kidnapped village.)
你已經死了。和地球上的所有人一樣。英克雷勝利了,將FEV病毒釋放到大氣層中。(You have died; along with everyone else on the Earth. The Enclave triumphs, releasing the FEV virus into the atmosphere.)
你的死亡註定了地球上所有生靈的命運。英克雷勝利了,將FEV病毒釋放到大氣層中。成千上萬個生靈死去,地球……再度沉寂。(Your death has sealed the fate of everyone else on Earth. The Enclave triumphs, releasing the FEV virus into the atmosphere. Millions die, and the Earth falls silent... again.)
儘管你驍勇善戰……但仍是徒勞的。英克雷勝利了,很快,世界就此滅亡。(You fought valiantly... but to no avail. The Enclave triumphs, and soon, the entire world dies.)
默多克的民眾在離外屋幾英里的路上看到了你惡臭難聞的屍骸。他們將你的屍骸在荒野上任其腐爛。(The residents of Modoc eventually found your body a few miles from the outhouse. The stench is so bad they leave your corpse to rot in the waste.)
彩蛋
你死了。又一次的。(You're dead. Again.)
該讀檔了。(Time to reload.)
真希望你早在之前,存檔了。(Hoped you saved your game, cause you're dead.)
這是你的死相嗎?不好看。(Here's a picture of your corpse. Not pretty.)
夥計,你是不是搞錯了。又嘎了。(Boy, are you stupid. And dead.)
你可死的真慘。(You're dead as a doornail.)
廢案
你已經死了。也許你該換個角色重啟遊戲。還有你加的是什麼點。(You're dead. Maybe you should start the game over with a different character. Your point allocation sucks.)
嚼呀嚼、嚼呀嚼,嚼的是什麼?你的屍骸。(Nom nom nom says the creature feasting on your body.)
我沒法利用魅力解決你的問題。(Couldn't charm your way out of that one.)